I love my Asus Eee PC 1000H.
But there some things I wish it can do better. So here’s how I would change the Asus Eee PC 1000H
- 4GB maximum memory. Currently only 2GB
- Higher resolution screen. Currently only 1024×600
- LED Backlit screen. Now standard
- More CPU power. The new dual core Intel Atom CPU should be fine.
- Less weight. It currently weighs 3.2 pounds.
Sure there are other netbooks out there that all of these, but I always have an issue with the keyboard. On the 1000H, the keyboard is about 95% of a full size keyboard. Any smaller and it will be uncomfortable typing for a long period of time.
Maybe someone will make an awesome netbook in the near future. Until then, I’ll keep on loving my 1000H